THE STORY ABOUT 10.000 REPETITIONS
THE TRADITIONAL CONCEPT
CATCHING THE BALL:
A player catches the ball with both hands in a way that the thumbs are connected and other fingers create “basket” in which the ball gets in. At the time of receiving, the ball should be “pulled towards yourself” and thus compensate the contact. For the lower catch, small fingers are connected.
THE MOST COMMON MISTAKES:
At the time of catching, open hands and movements as playing cymbals
Catching without compensating the contact
- demonstration of elements by the coach or players who perform them correctly
- this methodology is based on constant pointing out the mistakes and ways to correct them.
- when holding the ball with both hands, control the angle of thumbs – 90 degrees.
- practice holding the less inflated ball of a proper size with
- from the very beginning, when receiving and passing the ball ask for an active stand
- technical elements with the ball should be connected as soon as possible so that they have logical situational quality
This content is visible only to members!
Login To Unlock The Content!